Cyber Hacks Cost Billions- Is Your Business Insured?
Cyber attacks cost companies 400 billion dollars each year and even the biggest companies in the world have fallen victim. Do we know that your IT department takes every security precaution possible to protect your business, clients, and employees but are you financially covered if the worst happens?
What Hackers Can Steal From You Right Now
- Confidential client records
- Client credit card & bank details
- Employee social security/passport details
- Passwords & website access details
- Confidential emails, documents & contracts
With today’s technology and social media accessibility, a hacker can expose your confidential information at light-speed leaving you vulnerable to further hacks or in many cases lawsuits resulting from broken nondisclosure and data protection agreements.
Cyber hacking or cyber blackmailing could cost your company millions and unfortunately, your standard insurance package will not pay you a cent.
How Can You Protect Your Business?
For around the same cost as your yearly car insurance, Cyber Attack Insurance from Pitsas Insurances provides affordable and comprehensive cover for businesses in the event of an online attack.
- Forensic assessment of the problem
- Crisis Management Experts
- PR & communication for your clients
- Fines and sanctions against the company
- Legal advice
- Ransoms for hacker demands
- Computer hardware and software restoration
- Data recreation from non-electronic sources
- Third party liability
Don’t allow hackers to financially destroy your business; contact Pitsas Insurance now to speak with one of our experts and get your free Cyber Attack Insurance quotation.