We are not responsible to you for:
- any losses you suffer because the information you provide is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- if you fail to disclose all relevant facts to us; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- if our website is unavailable at any time or for any period; or
- any errors or omissions in our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control. We provide links to third party websites as part of our service. We accept no liability for any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, these third party websites. We can also give no guarantee they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive. We have taken every step to ensure the information contained and displayed on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete content from the website at any time. Please note this website is for non-commercial, personal use only. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business name, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights in our website. The website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved save as expressly stated in these terms. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website, subject to the following conditions: the material may not be used for commercial purposes without obtaining permission to do so from us;
- the copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- any images on the website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission from us.
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time. The amended terms will be effective from the date they are posted on our website. This policy has been developed because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information entered on our website. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information as required by law. Our security procedures mean that we may ask for proof of your identity before we will disclose information about you, or to you, be this on our website or over the telephone. In order to provide our service to you we need to collect and process personal information about you. This information is necessary to provide you with the quotations you have requested. All personal information will be held in strictest confidence and used only for the purposes for providing you the service requested