Professional Indemnity Insurance at a glance
Why become insured:
- Coverage for actions or neglect arising from civil law and other existing divergences contingent on each profession.
- Provisions for the protection of natural or legal persons’ reputations.
- Exposure to potential clients.
Insurance coverage provided:
- Compensation for third-party claims arising from the job’s negligent practice.
- Third-party claims due to defamation or slander.
- Breach of copyright/breach of duty/breach of confidentiality.
- Defense expenses regardless of the validity of the accusation.
- Potential out-of-court settlement amount.
- Loss of documents
- Third-Party claims due to employees’ malignant actions.
- Court expenses
- Extensive claims period for professional indemnity
- Extensive experience in insurance underwriting
- Specialized claims management, with particular sensitivity and discretion toward your business relations
- Desire to build a long-term relationship of mutual trust with our clients
- Leading position on a global level in the General Insurance market
The usual exclusions of our contracts relate to any losses in connection with any claims related to the following:
- Infringement of patents
- Infringement of trade secrets
- Pollution of the environment
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Computer virus, malicious code or failure to prevent unauthorized access to your company's systems
- Contractual liability or other obligation assumed that goes beyond the duty to use such skill and care as is ordinarily applied to your usual professional services
- Employment harassment or discrimination
- Government and regulatory actions
- Mechanical, electrical or telecommunications failure
- Work carried out by joint venture of which the insurance forms part
- Misdeeds (criminal, dishonest or fraudulent acts)
- Infringement or misappropriation of patterns or trade secrets
- Claims made prior to or pending at the inception of this policy excluding all cases to which we provide retroactive coverage
- War and terrorism
Who can be insured:
- The legal entity through which the profession is practiced
- The natural person as a freelancer
- Heirs of all the above
- Lawyers – Legal companies
- Accountants – Accounting firms – Audit firms
- Technology companies (IT)
- Telecommunications companies
- Consulting services companies (Management Consultants)
- Administrative services providers
- Architects – Engineers – Surveyors
- Advertising companies
- TV and Radio stations
- Newspapers and magazines
- Publishing Houses
- Printing companies
- Graphic Arts companies
- Market Research companies
- Marketing & PR companies
- Personnel recruitment companies
- Loss Adjuster companies
- Real Estate firms
- Educational Organisations
- Translation Companies
- Outsourcing companies
You can learn more about Professional Indemnity insurance by contacting the specialists of our company by phone 26 600 620 and e-mail [email protected]
To calculate the cost of Professional Indemnity insurance, follow the link: [Professional Indemnity Insurance](https://www.pitsasinsurances.com/en/products/professional-indemnity/)