Professional Indemnity Insurance at a glance
Why become insured:
- Coverage for actions or neglect arising from civil law and other existing divergences contingent on each profession.
- Provisions for the protection of natural or legal persons’ reputation.
- Exposure to potential clients.
Insurance coverage provided:
- Compensation for third party claims arising from the job’s negligent practice.
- Third party claims due to defamation or slander.
- Breach of copyright/breach of duty/breach of confidentiality.
- Defence expenses regardless of the validity of accusation.
- Potential out-of-court settlement amount.
- Loss of documents
- Third Party claims due to employees’ malignant actions.
- Court expenses
- Extensive claims period for professional indemnity
- Extensive experience in insurance underwriting
- Specialised claims management, with particular sensitivity and discretion toward your business relations
- Desire to build long-term relationship of mutual trust with our clients
- Leading position on a global level in the General Insurance market
Who can be insured:
- The legal entity through which the profession is practised
- The natural person as a freelancer
- Heirs of all the above
- Lawyers – Legal companies
- Accountants – Accounting firms – Audit firms
- Technology companies (IT)
- Telecommunications companies
- Consulting services companies (Management Consultants)
- Administrative services providers
- Architects – Engineers – Surveyors
- Advertising companies
- TV and Radio stations
- Newspapers and magazines
- Publishing Houses
- Printing companies
- Graphic Arts companies
- Market Research companies
- Marketing & PR companies
- Personnel recruitment companies
- Loss Adjuster companies
- Real Estate firms
- Educational Organisations
- Translation Companies
- Outsourcing companies